INTERIM CEO - TABLE TENNIS ENGLAND
Location: Milton Keynes, with some remote working
Table Tennis England is the governing body of table tennis in England, responsible for representing, co-ordinating, administering, marketing and developing the sport. It exists to create and support opportunities for everyone to enjoy and achieve in table tennis. After a successful tenure, our current CEO is moving to her next career appointment. Table Tennis England is now seeking an interim CEO whilst a permanent successor is recruited.
The Interim Chief Executive will be responsible for:
- Providing the necessary leadership to get the best from the existing management team
- Leading, guiding and assisting the management team and the governing body through the forthcoming agenda
- Continuing close project management of ongoing strategic work, events, tenders and governance items
- Influencing, developing and driving the strategy in conjunction with the Board
- Playing a visible role and openly communicating with staff and members
Substantial experience of motivating, leading and managing a high quality, multi-disciplinary professional and volunteer team in a customer or membership-focused environment is desirable. A collaborative and empowering leadership style with a sound knowledge of typical priorities within a sport NGB are required for the role. Strong project management skills and good financial awareness, with a proven ability to control budgets and forecasts are essential for this role.
It would be helpful if the appointed interim CEO is available for attendance at the Board meeting to be held on the 9th and 10th December.
Interested candidates should apply by sending your CV to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 28th November 2021
Table Tennis England welcomes applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, colour, sex, marital status, religion, ethnic origin, nationality, disability or sexual orientation.