HEAD OF CLIENT RELATIONS
Location: Shoreditch, London
Flixmedia are proud to be a trusted partner for many billion dollar brands and retailers to help them sell more. Clients trust them to create and consolidate digital online content for them, ensure seamless Brand consistency across international regions and deliver the content to the product pages of hundreds of their most important global retailers.
Established in 2005, Flixmedia is a fast growing, global organisation leading the provision of online content solutions for the world’s largest consumer electronics manufacturers and retailers. They offer award-winning production of online Augmented Reality experiences as well as the global syndication of Brand produced digital content.
Flixmedia is part of Advantage Smollan group of companies, a jointly-owned holding company of Advantage Solutions (Advantage) and Smollan Group that provides unified sales, marketing, and technology solutions for consumer goods manufacturers and retailers across Europe.
What you can expect:
A fast-paced environment. Energy is required, but no suit is needed! Everyone is focussed on succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and throughout the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best. There are many smart and creative people around and you’ll be motivated to pursue your ideals. At Flixmedia they challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done. It’s a very social culture too, where they make sure the work environment is fun. From monthly ‘FlixMix’ nights out to Salad Club, to running marathons together, there’s a busy social side to Flixmedia.
Reporting in to the Operations Director, the Head of Client Relations will head up the Flixmedia Client Relationship Manager (CRM) Team. The role is a fantastic opportunity to work with an energised and dynamic CRM team, and to take the lead to guide and propel the CRM team onwards and upwards towards stellar performance and results. Some of the Planet’s largest consumer brands form part of the Flixmedia Client Base, and they need you to bring your passion, experience and knowledge to help retain, deepen and expand our already-enviable client portfolio.
As Head of Client Relations, you will:
- Take ownership of and have direct line of sight over the CRM team.
- Be responsible for the team’s overall productivity, performance and results.
- Be ultimately accountable for and measured on the CRM team track record on client retention, engagement index, and sales success
- In collaboration with the Flixmedia Leadership team, set CRM Team commercial and operational performance targets for each quarter, and for the year.
- Working closely with other key stakeholders in the business, the Head of Client Relations will support and drive the CRM team do all things necessary and required in order to deliver the best possible service across the Flixmedia client base.
- Monitor customer experience and SLA performance across customer base, and identify and implement tactical and strategic initiatives to improve both.
- Implement customer service management best practices, hinged on a detailed tiered service delivery framework, with clearly-defined service deliverables per tier, which are measured and tracked accordingly.
- Identify possible risks to client health, and collaborate with CRM team and other Flixmedia experts and leadership team within Flixmedia in order to devise and implement risk mitigation measures, specifically tailored to secure and retain any accounts at risk.
- Constantly research and understand the ever-shifting Competitor Landscape, and stay abreast of key developments which could possibly impact Flixmedia.
- Organise and drive the CRM team optimally, staying plugged into accurate stats and metrics, which are indicative of client health and general performance of the CRM team.
- Hire and on-board new starters, and manage the performance and development of the existing CRM team members through robust and frequent 1:1 as well as quarterly performance review processes.
- Working in tandem with the Flixmedia Sales Team, be the driving force to organise and push the CRM team to achieve its quarterly sales targets.
- Be a trusted advisor and mentor to your team, acting both as point of escalation where required, and helping CRM’s in identifying and converting sales opportunities where applicable
- Ensure regular and comprehensive training takes place for all CRM team members, in order to stay abreast of key product changes and/or roll outs as well as internal Flixmedia operating developments.
- Where required, prepare and lead high-level face-to-face meetings between the client and Flixmedia Executives.
- Manage key internal relationships in order to effectively drive the priorities of the CRM team, and by direct inference, the Flixmedia Clients as well.
- Run a tight ship within the CRM team, encouraging consistent performance of the highest standard, with precise attention to detail, accurate metrics, and decisive analysis and decision making.
Skills / Attributes Required
- At least 10 years hands-on experience in a CRM (or similar) role, in a high-performing, results-driven environment, of which at least 3 years should have been in a management or senior supervisory capacity
- Diligent, sharp eye for detail, performance-driven, enjoys building for and achieving team success, and has an ambitious, yet humble outlook
- Fast learner comfortable with a challenge and a steep learning curve
- Participative management experience – experience in directly managing a team, and coordinating with various teams and individuals across a flat structure, as well as working with the Leadership Team.
- Natural and comfortable leader, open to direction, discussion, and a collaborative work style, both with the CRM team, and across multiple divisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to deal with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to communicate potentially complex scenarios in a client-centric manner.
- Solid grasp and application of people and business performance management practices, with an affinity for ‘managing through metrics’
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance in the best interest of the business, whilst holding a balanced view
- Capable to perform under multiple directives, and able to multitask and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Highly numerical - able to track and analyse the work streams to improve productivity, retention, engagement and sales results.
- Good eye for detail – proactive thought process.
- Experience in dealing with and resolving complex issues/projects and improvising the existing processes.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org