Corona Corporate Solutions Ltd is a leading Managed Print Services (MPS) solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. They offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
The business is growing rapidly through M&A and has successfully completed and integrated 6 acquisitions in the last 14 months. Over the same time, EBITDA has doubled to +£20m pa and the employee base has increased 2.5 times to over 250 across 3 core locations within the UK. With the business expanding rapidly this is an exciting time to join their growing finance team.
There is now a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Group Accountant to step into a brand new position, based at the head office in central London. This will be a pivotal role in the company, involving regular exposure to working with key personnel, including the CFO and Group Controller. It is a career developing opportunity for an accountant with the technical skills and experience, who wants to make a big impact within a dynamic environment.
- Lead on the technical accounting areas including acquisitions and investments, corporation tax and goodwill
- Prepare statutory financial statements including group consolidations
- Liaise with external auditors throughout year-end process and ‘own’ this relationship with a top accounting firm
- Lead on initiatives such as legal structure simplification and migration of accounting from acquired entities to the core trading entity
- Communicate effectively with the Group Controller, CFO and other team members to enable timely integration of acquisitions and strong group controls
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Professional qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Previous experience of working in a large accounting firm/professional services environment is desirable
- Good technical accounting knowledge with a broad experience of best practice accounting processes and controls in a high-volume environment
- Able to succeed in a PE and acquisition integration environment, displaying skills of being proactive, solution-orientated and delivery focused
- Strong communication and team management skills with ability to engage with different individual styles at all levels
- Positive and forward-thinking attitude with the ability to create and lead delivery of plans for continuous improvement and integration
- Methodical, systematic, diligent and highly organised
- Good IT skills (accounting systems, Excel)
- Working knowledge of VAT and Corporation Tax
To apply, please email your CV and current salary level to email@example.com