** SEARCH CONCLUDED ** SENIOR CRM & INSIGHT MANAGER
Everton Football Club is one of the icons of world club football. As one of the bastions of the global game, with a rich and successful history, the club is now setting its sights on a new, exciting future. As the club moves into a period of considerable growth and development, there is an opportunity to join in a pivotal role as the Senior CRM and Insight Manager.
The role and requirements
- Responsible for the delivery, testing, proofing and scheduling of all e-comms and SMS. The role will require a close working relationship with the Design, Campaigns and Data teams to ensure the highest standards of output.
- Responsibility for managing and growing the CRM and insight teams.
- Adopt regular benchmarking techniques to strive for industry best practice.
- The role will involve managing the set-up, delivery and analysis of a wide range of research projects, both quantitative and qualitative in nature
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing Ticketing and International, we are looking for an individual who can manage all paid digital marketing campaigns including sponsored and targeted social advertising, ensuring maximum return on investment.
- The successful candidate must be able to think and plan strategically, with experience of developing and implementing complex CRM campaigns, pushing the capabilities of the CRM platform, such as increased personalisation and interactivity of emails.
- You should have the ability to lead an ‘insight-led’ culture which will help inform strategic decision making. You will also be expected to oversee reports of each communication with recommendations for improvements, while always looking for new innovative ways to enhance the team’s output.
To apply, please email your CV to retained consultant, Daryl Mason on firstname.lastname@example.org
A full candidate briefing document detailing the role description can be provided.