** SEARCH CONCLUDED ** - HEAD OF MARKETING - PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL CLUB
Location: North England
Salary: £ Competitive package
This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate and commercially focused marketing professional to drive the marketing of this iconic Premier League football club, with the aim of maximising uptake of existing products and services as well as developing new products that will drive growth for the Club.
Guiding a team, including marketing managers, insight managers and the creative department, the Head of Marketing will deliver a range of effective campaigns including ticketing and memberships whilst interacting with related Club departments such as Engagement, Media and Fan Services to ensure that the Club’s objectives of growing its fanbase and increasing loyalty are delivered.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Head of Marketing will also work with the Partnerships team to identify new opportunities and deliver best in class partner engagement.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing inspirational leadership and development of the marketing, insight and creative teams
- Devising effective marketing and promotional campaigns to promote club products, overseeing the timely delivery of these campaigns
- Support other departments with high quality, best in class marketing products and service
- New product development
- Promotion of a strong internal marketing culture
- Maximise retention of Season Ticket holders and increasing membership numbers
- Play a key role in partnership development, including assisting in the identification of key markets and provision of high quality promotional materials
The successful candidate for this role should have experience of running a marketing department at a senior level with the aptitude for inspiring and developing a team. You should have experience of working with commercial teams as well as evidence of successful retention and acquisition campaign execution. You will have delivered campaigns for a high profile organisation and will be able to evidence driving the development of new products.
Key to this role will be strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to influence at a senior level.
To apply, please forward your CV and current/expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org