** SEARCH CONCLUDED ** COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
London Sport is a unique and exciting organisation, with a vision of making London the most physically active city in the world. It sets out to achieve this by influencing the physical activity, sport, health and commercial industries throughout the capital to enhance the systems that help people to access sport.
Launched alongside Sport England and the Mayor of London in 2015, the organisation has a target of helping to get 1,000,000 Londoners more active by 2020 – a target they are on track to achieve having put in place strong foundations in the first two years of operation.
London Sport is now looking to recruit a Commercial Director to continue to drive the growth of new revenue streams and commercial partnerships.
Key responsibilities within this new role include;
- revenue generation through identifying and securing new partnerships, sponsorship and matched funding
- managing the activation and delivery of sponsorship agreements
- driving the innovation of new products and programmes that will assist in meeting organisational targets
- management and development of the commercial team
- improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing and promotion of sport opportunities for the public.
Experience and skills required for this role include:
- Experience and success in developing funding or sponsorship proposals
- Account management of sponsorship agreements
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience of business to consumer marketing initiatives
- Ability to recognise and drive new product and programme innovation
- Enthusiasm and ability to convey the vision of an organisation