** SEARCH CONCLUDED ** BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - FLIXMEDIA
Our Company - Flixmedia is a world-leading Digital Marketing Technology business that maximises the online sales of Brands and Retailers globally. Our client portfolio includes Samsung, LG, Microsoft, Sony & Nikon who trust us to consolidate and deliver inspiring digital online content to the world’s largest Retailer websites such as Best Buy, Walmart and Currys.
Our Vision - Empowering global Brands & Retailers to sell more by creating, consolidating & sharing engaging digital content & continuously evaluating its impact to maximise sales conversion.
Our Culture - A fast paced, play hard, work hard environment. Everyone is focussed on succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and throughout the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best. There are many smart and creative people around and you’ll be motivated to pursue your ideals. At Flixmedia, we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
You will be an ambitious, ‘make it happen’, sales leader. Working closely with Flixmedia’s CCO as part of a high performance team, your key role is to identify, pitch and close new business from within existing and new brands. You will be asked to identify sales leads, pitch Flixmedia services, close deals and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. You will be given a new business target across existing Flixmedia brands as well as net new brands. The ideal candidate is someone who has 4-5 years of experience selling to executives in the online divisions of major retailers and brand manufacturers.
What You’re Getting Into: You will be given a list of brands, many of which we partner with already and tasked with maximising the partnership as profitably, professionally and quickly as possible. Your ability to earn and win correlates directly to maximising these partnerships. You will have an army of people to support the delivery of what you sell, so that you can focus on what you do best. You will be asked to report to Flixmedia CRO on your progress, every week, in numbers.
- Accountable for maximising business from existing and new Flixmedia brands
- Global travel required and expected
- Works weekly with the CCO to avoid duplication or mis-alignment but otherwise a fundamentally autonomous role to secure new income from the various channels noted above
- All opportunities to be managed from start to finish through Salesforce in order to create a professional funnel management process
- Expand Flixmedia’s connections within the assigned list of brands to reach all budget holders and ensure Flix is top of mind for all online initiatives
- Hand over new business professionally and in a timely fashion to ensure delivery by the support team at the office
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Confident sales presenter
- Ability to manage and run top level Client meetings
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills, ability to open opportunities and close sales
- Good communication, relationship building and influencing skills
- Analytical, numerate and highly driven
- Excellent organisational skills including time planning, attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Fluent in written & oral English; additional languages would be valuable
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Accountable, Authentic, Ambitious, Resilient
- Understanding of different business practices across various cultures
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people, internally and externally
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 6 - 8 years of successful selling in the online arena
- The candidate must have worked internationally and be comfortable hosting and leading meetings
- Evidence of exceeding annual targets of over $1m
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contract
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience, Master’s degree preferred
- Proven experience in generating and managing large volume of sales leads
- Great understanding of and a passion for the digital marketing space
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
Location: London, with international travel
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org