** SEARCH CONCLUDED ** SENIOR PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER - PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL CLUB
Based: North England
Salary: Competitive + full benefits package incl. car allowance + bonusThis is a perfect time to join this Premier League football club, in a key role leading the delivery of partnership agreements. The club is going through a period of growth with significant partnership deals coming to fruition, therefore, your creativity, great relationship building skills and project management expertise will be embraced.
The commercial sales team is developing successful new partnership agreements and effective leadership of the partnership relationships is pivotal to the ongoing rapid commercial growth of the club.
Reporting in to the Head of Partnerships Delivery, the club is now looking to recruit a Senior Partnerships Manager, to lead a Delivery and Activation team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver exceptional servicing to club partners ensuring they receive their allocation of rights and additional added value
- Be the strategic lead across your selection of the partnership portfolio to include some of the principle partners and manage your team to ensure success against objectives for the commercial partners
- Working closely with the Partnerships Sales team to proactively develop additional commercial opportunities throughout the term of the contracts and work with the commercial team on partnership renewals
- Develop excellent relationships with all club partners including developing strong relationships at Board level
- Work with the commercial team and other departments across the Club to provide market intelligence to support and augment the Club’s partnership and commercial strategies
- Become an internal stakeholder to the club’s principle partners and engage the various departments to foster strong engagement in support of the relationships
- Implement a regular reporting and review strategy that helps steer and inform the club’s partnerships, as well as demonstrating a true return on investment
Candidates for this position should be able to demonstrate experience of sponsorship activation, using creative strategies to achieve the very best results from a partnership. Managerial experience is desirable and the ability to communicate and present effectively at the most senior level is important. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, customer-driven individual who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please forward your CV and current/expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org